Re: Access Control Charter

Dear Ashok,
I think the definition of two collection resources is a good idea.
The collection of identities could be a collection of users' attributes,
and for access control you connect these attributes with a collection of
resources the users having such attributes are allowed to access. I think
that this will be done mostly by means of policies' definition.

Thanks.
All the best,
Serena