Re: Timeline

On 04/18/2014 08:16 PM, ashok malhotra wrote:
> Given that we have to go to LC and then CR for the Paging Spec,
> how much longer would it be if we went thru a 3rd Last Call for
> the main spec.  I'm thinking that now that we have agreement on
> on a paging design, a single spec may be better.

I've been assuming down the road we'll want multiple specs, with things
like ACLs and Push and Snapshots in different specs.  In that case, I
like the idea of being clear from the beginning that LDP is actually an
evolving set of services offered by web hosts, each one standardized
when it's time.

    -- Sandro