Re: Working together on test suite code (was: Updating the LDP Test Cases)

Whoops, I didn't mean to go off-list (adding back on)

I'm actively working with my team too, though we can shift focus from test
suite development to improve our reference impl.  Though we'd like to
evolve the test suite to, as mentioned we are just writing REST-assured
tests and TestNG to general some nice reports based on grouping: MUST,
SHOULD, MAY and resource types.  Concern over weight/complexity of reading
in RDF-defined test cases , executing and validating versus simplicity of
REST-assured ones.

- Steve Speicher