Nits in LDP Spec

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:24:55 -0400
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org Working Group" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I happened to notice the following nits in the current editors draft of the LDP spec:

- Section 4.3:
[[
4.3.2 LDPR servers must support the HTTP response headers defined in .
]]
(dangling sentence)

- Section 5.7:
[[
Note that certain LDP mechanisms, such as paging, rely on HTTP headers, and HTTP generally requires that HEAD responses include the same headers as GET responses. Also LDPC servers must also include HTTP headers on response to OPTIONS, see . Thus, implementers supporting HEAD should also carefully read the and .
]]
I think that the "must" and "should" should be MUST and SHOULD.  The last sentence is also dangling.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood