From:   Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
To:     public-ldp-wg@w3.org,
Date:   03/29/2013 04:21 PM
Subject:        Re: LDP Agenda for April 1st

Hi Arnaud:
Two LDP issues have flooded my inbox:
- how to know that something was DELETEd
- Section 4: LDPR/non-LDPR formal definitions
Can we discuss these on Monday?
All the best, Ashok
On 3/29/2013 6:16 PM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
Hi all,
Here is the agenda for Monday. I asked on our last call if there was any
reasons we couldn't have our next call on April 1st. Nobody said anything.
I've since then been reminded that this coming Monday is a major holiday
in Europe and people might be off. I apologize for the inconvenience if
that's the case.
Please note that with the daylight saving time change taking place this
weekend in Europe we should now all be back on our normal schedule (4pm
Paris).

The agenda is now available. I've listed several issues that were raised
with a clear proposal on how to close them. I propose by default to close
the issue following the proposal made by the submitter. I only mean this
to give us a concrete starting point though and you should feel free to
counter with a different proposal if you feel this isn't right.

See: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.04.01

Regards.