Re: how to know that something was DELETEd

On 27/03/13 20:55, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> I'm not convinced that the WG should take on the work of designing a
> general purpose RDF-based feed/syndication mechanism. We have enough
> on our plate.

+1

For this version, the HTTP-interactions level is enough for a useful V1.

When there have been experimentation and deployed prototypes that have
feeds, let W3C think about standards.  CGs are a better place for a
community to grow around a new thing.  Or, IMO, go do it on the real web.

	Andy