Re: how to know that something was DELETEd

one more thing...

On 2013-03-27 13:02 , "Kingsley Idehen" <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
>Why are vocabularies (without any detailed mime types and hypermedia
>interaction model docs) acceptable in this RDF model based usecase
>scenario?

the main thing is that LDP manages resources and maintains their media
types. PROV POSTs whatever they want to POST, LDP stores it as content
along with the media type, and when a client GETs that content, they GET
it along with the media type that it was POSTed with. so we're not getting
in the way of anybody wanting to do what they want to, and how they want
to do it.