Re: Action Required 2: Review best practice covering Issue 77

seems to do the job

+1

Kind regards,

Miel Vander Sande
Researcher Semantic Web - Linked Open Data
Multimedia Lab
Ghent University - iMinds
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems

Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201,
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium
T: +32 9 33 14893