Re: ISSUE-50 should be postponed

I wonder what makes you think so because the meeting record is quite clear
on what the resolution was:

RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-50 without change to normative spec, editors to
check examples to any untoward use of relative uris, and companion
documents to discuss this common pattern for allocating URIs

See https://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2013-06-20#resolution_8

Now, feel free to add something to the wish list for LDPnext if you'd
like.