Re: MKCOL for making collections

Hi,

not sure if this contradicts any axiom of the current model, but what
about a pragmatical solution by base path?

I mean, from an implementation point of view it could be easier to
provide something like:

   {ldp}/resource/...  for ldp-r
   {ldp}/container/... for ldp-c

Keeping the same HTTP verbs for common operation (i.e., POST for creating).

As you know, I'm new in the WG, so sorry if I missed some previous
discussions about this.

Greetings,

--
Sergio Fernández