Re: Feedback on Henry's proposal for ISSUE-34

I agree with Steve. In particular, I don't see why we need to introduce
new predicates to indicate membership.

The spec currently defines ldp:membershipPredicate which you can use to
specify which predicate you use with a default to rdfs:member.

Unless we want to support a mix bag type of collection in which some
members are contained and others are aggregated (i.e., some are deleted
and others aren't when the collection is deleted) we don't need to add
anything else than what we have. I'd say let's simply reuse
ldp:membershipPredicate for Aggregations.

In general, I think we should try and minimize the number of things we
invent.

http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Issue-34_-_Aggregation:_simple_proposal