Re: container/member models

> From: Roger Menday <roger.menday@uk.fujitsu.com>
> Arnaud and Henry,
>
> I thought the suggestion from Raśl was a very good one.
> So, just to get this straight:  where should "alternative model" /
> "variations around the current model" content be placed ?
>
> thanks,
> Roger

Proposals for the LDP Model go on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/ISSUE-37
Proposals for Aggregations go on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/ISSUE-34

Discussions go to this mailing list.

I expect the model page to be limited to LDPR and LDPC for now. If we
eventually decide to extend LDP with some aggregation we will extend the
model accordingly.