Re: should pagination, etc apply to DatatypeProperties as well ….

On 01/10/2013 06:34 AM, Roger Menday wrote:

>>> In most of the discussions about pagination, aggregation, etc, it
>>> seems that we are (implicitly) referring to ObjectProperty links.
>>> but, it could be that some of these capabilities would be useful with
>>> DatatypeProperties too. I just wanted to know if this as a commonly
>>> held opinion (or not :))
>>>
>>> ?
>>>
>>> Roger
>>
>> In a similar vein, ... (long) RDF lists?
>
> Yes, I think that is a valid point as well - but, I can see that this could become very tricky :)
> I tend to avoid RDF:list, and for practical purposes only consider de-referencable resources for pagination over their properties.

rdf:List is very practical for expressing a lazy list in your favorite
language. This plays very well with pagination, as the rest of a list
is itself a list, and the main node for a list can point to another
document (it does not have to be a bnode in practice).

Alexandre.