From:   Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es>
To:     "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>,
Date:   08/27/2013 10:28 PM
Subject:        Re-Spec references for LDP WG documents

Hi,

At the moment we have three references in biblio.json [1] with
keys LINKED-DATA-PLATFORM, ldp, and ldp-ucr. Shall we

1. Unify LINKED-DATA-PLATFORM and ldp into one (using one as an alias)
2. Add references to the best practices guide, primer, and test cases
document

More concretely, following changes
https://github.com/nandana/specref/commit/aad378fc37fb932985c6bb08b501b4dedd897c3a

If that is ok, I can make a pull request to update biblio.json.

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1] - https://raw.github.com/tobie/specref/master/biblio.json