Re: ldp-ISSUE-62 (siblings): Creating Sibling Containers [Linked Data Platform core]

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:21:50 -0700
To: Linked Data Platform (LDP) Working Group <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS wrote on 04/30/2013 06:44:02 AM:

> This appears to devolve back to "how do I create containers".  We've
> had conversations about that before, and had some level of consensus
> IIRC that the spec would remain silent and the primer/deployment
> document might well show how the "spec as it is" could be used by
> implementations to create containers.
> Best Regards, John

For the record, that's not the status quo. Resolution of Issue-36 (Can
applications create new containers?) is:  close ISSUE-36, leaving to the
editors to propose some text clarifying how this is done in the spec. See
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2013-02-11#resolution_5

On Monday's call we created ACTION-55: Propose text clarifying the
creation of container, per resolution of issue-36 to make sure this didn't
get lost.