membershipSubject clarification

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:11:09 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi all,
On Monday we agreed to close Issue-61 which suggested to drop
membershipSubject and focus on clarifying the spec instead.

To get us started I'd like to highlight that the editor's draft has an
expanded example 3 which may clarify things a bit:

# The following is an elaborated representation of
#   http://example.org/netWorth/nw1
@prefix ldp: <http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#>.
@prefix o: <http://example.org/ontology/>.
<>
   a o:NetWorth;
   o:netWorthOf <http://example.org/users/JohnZSmith>;
   o:asset
      <assetContainer/a1>,
      <assetContainer/a2>;
   o:liability
      <liabilityContainer/l1>,
      <liabilityContainer/l2>,
      <liabilityContainer/l3>.

<assetContainer/>
   a ldp:Container;
   dcterms:title "The assets of JohnZSmith";
   ldp:membershipSubject <.>;
   ldp:membershipPredicate o:asset.

<liabilityContainer/>
   a ldp:Container;
   dcterms:title "The liabilities of JohnZSmith";
   ldp:membershipSubject <.>;
   ldp:membershipPredicate o:liability.

This defines two containers (assetContainer and libabilityContainer)
corresponding two different membership predicates (respectively o:asset
and o:liability) around the same subject resource (netWorth/nw1).

I would appreciate if Henry and others could ask specific questions about
this design so we can try to answer them and see how the spec needs to be
clarified.

Thanks.