Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-59 (recursive-delete): Reconsider usage of Aggregate/Composite construct to get predictable container delete behavior

Hi Henry,

Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote on 04/20/2013 04:25:21 AM:
> Btw, there would be no need for repetition of the ldp:contains and
> rdfs:member relations if one just
> adds to the ontology
>
> ldp:contains rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:member .
>
> <> a ldp:Container;
>    rdfs:member <a>;
>    ldp:contains <b>.
>
> which is more elegant.

If all we had to deal with was rdfs:member as the membership predicate I
would agree but I don't see how that works with membershipPredicate and
membershipPredicateInverse that let you use something different from
rdfs:member.  Can you explain?
Thanks.