Recommendation for concise definition of LDPR

From: Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:13:02 -0500
To: Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Team,

Please consider my draft recommendation for a concise definition of LDPR in
the introduction of the spec (so that we can be consistent in providing
true definitions for all terms in the Terminology section).

Current text:

Linked Data Platform Resource (LDPR)
HTTP resource that conforms to the simple lifecycle patterns and
conventions in the LDPRs section.

Revision:

Linked Data Platform Resource (LDPR)
An HTTP resource that can be represented by RDF, which is managed within or
served from a Linked Data Platform.

- Cody