Re: Trying to close ISSUE-14

From: Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:28:06 +0200
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Cc: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Richard,

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>wrote:

> Do you suggest that the x:index values would be returned in the
> description of the member? I don't think this works. The same member can
> occur at different positions in different containers. So this would only
> work if the triple is inlined in the container/page description. And how do
> clients know that they shouldn't consider the x:index value as part of the
> member's description?

My attempt was to see your example under this proposal but as both you and
Raul pointed out, I fell into the trap of mixing protocol data and resource
data. As this is protocol data, it has to be ldp:index and it should only
appear in a page of a container but not in member's description. Either
way, this was not a concrete proposal but an attempt to see to how your
example would fit under this proposal.

Best Regards,
Nandana