Re: LDP: Weekly calls to start on 06/18!

Dear Arnoud, all

I'll have to send regrets, very sorry (not the best start into a new WG, I know …)

Traveling to Brussels, and I think my colleague Daniel won't be able to participate neither (very sorry)

Hopefully, my other colleague, Raúl, will be able to participate.

Cheers,

Boris