Re: Introduction

From: Christophe Guéret <c.d.m.gueret@vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:31:20 +0200
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
CC: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Arnaud, everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself and invite everyone on this WG to reply to
> this message with a short intro on who you are and what your interest is.

I'm a postdoc research working in the Knowledge Representation and
Reasoning (KRR) group of Frank van Harmelen in Amsterdam [1]. My interests
are generally around Linked Data publication/consumption with a specific
focus on analysis of data quality, publication best practices and novel
heuristic based algorithmic approaches to deal with the data.

Lately, together with some other people at the VU, I have been doing an
increasing amount of work on Linked Data publication and consumption in
developing countries.
I'm looking forward to discussing with you all how the design of a read and
write Linked Data platform overlaps with the goals we have for Downscaling
the Semantic Web [2, 3].

Best regards,
Christophe

[1] http://krr.cs.vu.nl/