Re: FW: ACTION-9: Propose a new structure for the Use Cases and Requirements document

[resent to the proper list]
See below.

From:   "Steve Battle" <steve.battle@sysemia.co.uk>
To:     Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, Steve K
Speicher/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>,
Date:   08/24/2012 08:45 AM
Subject:        FW: ACTION-9: Propose a new structure for the Use Cases
and Requirements document

Arnaud, Steven, Michael,

I sent the following email to the mailing list yesterday, but as this was
the first message I’d sent to the list, it appears to have been delayed (I
have given archival approval ) .
Anyway, the content is reproduced below, for yourself and the use case
co-editors to review.
I’m happy to discuss this Monday.

Steve Battle