Re: LDP interfaces in Java (based on Jena and JAX-RS)

@reza

"Whatever the standard is at the end, am I assuming correctly that it'll
have no mention of Jena, Sesame (reference to OpenRDF), etc.
implementation specific architectures, right?"

agreed, also in general...

creating a standard should lean towards kant's categorical imperative
[1] :-)

"Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time,
will that it should become a universal law."

wkr turnguard

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categorical_imperative