Re: ACTION-7 (first draft)

Hello Erik, all,
I edited the use case wiki page by taking into account not only role-based access control,
but also attributes-based access control.
I have just one question about the use of the term "identification" in this use case.
What do you mean when you use it? Reading it I can think to URIs or data provenance.

Thanks!
Cheers,
Serena

--