Patch metadata

From: Kuno Woudt <kuno@frob.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 05:58:23 -0500
To: public-ldp-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I recently learned about LD Patch through #swig on freenode IRC.  I have
read http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-ldpatch-20140918/ , which raised the
following question:

Is there any way to include metadata about the patch in the PATCH
request?

If I have a public dataset which accepts changes from my users, I would
like to keep some kind of log of these changes.  Such a log would
include information like who made the change, when the change was made,
and why the change was made.  "why" would be a comment from the user
describing their reason for making this change.

--
  Kuno Woudt
  kuno@frob.nl