W3C LBD CG Telco 14 July 2020: Agenda and invitation

Update: Correction date to 14 July 2020

Dear all,

# Invitation to this call

The next call of the LBD CG is scheduled for:

> 14/07/2020, Tue, 17:00-18:30@CEST/ 8:00-9:30@PDT/ 15:00-16:30@UTC

# Connection details

# Minutes

The link to the minutes will be circulated shortly before the call.

# Agenda (Tentative):

> Introduction
> Informal exchange with members of the W3C Linked Data for Accessibility (LDA) Group

We are looking forward to the call!

Best

The Chairs

P.S.: We are interested in getting suggestions from the community about potential agenda items for the following calls. Please send your suggestions to public-lbd@w3.org or to the chairs, whether you have a short presentation to bootstrap the discussion, and an approximate duration you think the discussion will last.