Re: Consolidating LOD vocabularies for linguistic annotations

Hi Christian, all,

Denis and I are working intensively on building the user interface
around DBpedia Archivo: http://archivo.dbpedia.org/

Note that it is still slow and has some bugs, but it will get better
from week to week.  The best source to understand the engine is the
paper: https://svn.aksw.org/papers/2020/semantics_archivo/public.pdf

It consolidates vocabularies in this manner:

- there is a star rating for the basics, i.e. parsing, license, etc.
lemon only has 1 star:
http://archivo.dbpedia.org/info?o=http://lemon-model.net/lemon (missing
license)

- persistence: every 8 h  any new versions are backuped. We will move
this backup to the dbpedia download server, which is around for 13 years
now and is backuped by Uni Mannheim. So if ontologies disappear, they
will still be reachable there.

- you can download all ontologies at once

- you can add custom SHACL tests https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/ like we
did for LODE:
https://github.com/dbpedia/Archivo/tree/master/shacl-library which
allows you to add custom checks, e.g. for a subcommunity such as lexvo
modules. (Send a pull request to the git)

All the best,

Sebastian