RE: Questionnaire on Annotation Platforms

From: liling tan <alvations@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:47:32 +0800
To: corpora <corpora@uib.no>, mt-list@eamt.org, public-ld4lt@w3.org
Dear Corpora and NLP community,

Previously, we've sent out a questionnaire on NLP annotation tools
questionnaire https://forms.gle/LivHWHS61a28LxeZ8

We thank all participants/respondents of the questionnaire and the precious
insights / feedback given!!!

And we would like to share our summary of the findings for the survey. We
hope that the summary will help future annotation tools
creators/maintainers in their tool developments and encourage the community
to look more into tools that help us create the annotated datasets we need
to perform the various NLP tasks!

Regards,
Liling