Re: Discussing linguistic annotation on the web at LDK-2021?

Dear all,

as there seems to be interest in having such a meeting and a quick doodle
poll among the respondents, we will have a brief telco tomorrow (Friday)
12:00-12:30 CET via https://meet.google.com/kgh-ihpv-faw.

The idea is not to have a classical workshop nor a tutorial, but rather, a
relatively informal half-day meeting with plenty of space for questions
and discussions. I would like it to comprise a quick survey over selected
vocabularies, to discuss use cases and requirements and then to have an
open discussion on strategic goals and next steps.

The call tomorrow is about coming up with a first description of this
meeting that we can submit to LDK. Your can find a draft agenda under
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jlSt7NqzkLHW6txP6_SniohAoICW3FBSvuUTumBdRXs/edit?usp=sharing.
Details of the eventual agenda may be somewhat different and reflect the
progress we make until next June in the telcos, but use case descriptions
and the discussion of requirements will feature prominently, so if you
would like to contribute with a use case description or a position
statement on any aspect of linguistic annotation on the web, you can
suggest this in this document, respond to this email -- but also suggest
this at some later stage during our telcos.

All the best, and apologies for all of this being on such short notice,
Christian