Re: Consolidating LOD vocabularies for linguistic annotations: Telco 2020-04-23 10:00 CEST

Dear all,

main results of today's consolidation telco:

- The discussion underlined the importance of ISO standards for future
discussion (both LAF and domain-specific standards)
=> TODO: find a way to provide access to these documents or related
documentations (e.g., publications)

- Before discussing next steps, sub-tasks, etc., create an overview
document over weaknesses of NIF, WA and LAF
=> TODO: “survey preparation”. [This overview document will reside in the
survey/ branch of https://github.com/ld4lt/linguistic-annotation; it will
be the basis for the next telco]

- 6 week rhythm for telcos, Doodle for scheduling

You can find the minutes of today's call under
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OGeE96V79iAMavOR6jM-zIA9kKfrC2Pnp5WDu2ZPV-0/edit?usp=sharing.
Special thanks to Julia for taking notes. Please double-check if you want
to add anything, I would move the minutes to the GitHub (and clear the
agenda/minutes document) around May 30.

Important note about https://github.com/ld4lt/linguistic-annotation:
- If you want to be added as contributor to the repository, please write
me *in response to this email*
- Unfortunately, we lost the Zoom chat log. If you sent your GitHub login
via Chat, please send it again.

All the best,
Christian