[IEEE ICCI*CC'17:] Candidate for 2018-19 IEEE Canada President-elect-Prof. Jason Gu

From: Yingxu Wang <yingxu@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 04:49:51 +0000
To: "ieeeicci13-l@mailman.ucalgary.ca" <ieeeicci13-l@mailman.ucalgary.ca>
Dear Colleagues,

This Dr. Jason Gu. I am honored to be a candidate for 2018-2019 IEEE Canada President-Elect. You may find my qualifications and candidate statement here http://www.jasongu.org/election/. I hope that you share my vision for IEEE and IEEE Canada and will support me with your vote.

Thanks so much for your support. The voting link is at http://www.ieee.org/about/corporate/election/index.html . Please click Access Ballot, then you can log into your IEEE account for voting.

Thanks so much again for you kind support .

Best regards,

Jason
Dr. Jason Gu, PEng, FEIC, FCAE
Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Dalhousie University
1360 Barrington Street, C367
Halifax, NS B3J 1Z1
Tel: (902) 494-3163