W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ld4lt@w3.org > January 2015

[Minutes] LD4LT call 2015-01-08

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:37:35 +0100
Message-Id: <3752AC2D-AF0E-4D12-802C-A7C5556E73F5@w3.org>
To: Linked Data for Language Technology Community Group <public-ld4lt@w3.org>
See here
http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes <http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes>
and below as text. Next call will be 22 January, on the alignment between meta-net and linghub
https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Main_Page#LD4LT_calls <https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Main_Page#LD4LT_calls>

- Felix

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

   Linked Data for Language Technology Community Group Teleconference

08 Jan 2015

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Jorge, Lupe, Víctor, Penny, Sebastian, DaveLewis

   Regrets
          Felix

   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          jorge

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Requirements document
         2. [5]Examples
     * [6]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 08 January 2015

   <scribe> Meeting: LD4LT Phone call, 08 01 2015

   <scribe> scribe: jorge

   <Sebastian> and Sebastian

Requirements document

   [7]https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Metashare_vocabulary
   _for_licenses

      [7] https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Metashare_vocabulary_for_licenses

   r1 Distribution Rightsholder very important, not initially in
   marta's veriosn

   odrl used for licenses

   templates important, is what people will use

   close collaboration with rights expert person in Metashare

   explained difference between ms:distributionRightsHolder and
   ms:iprRightsHolder

   R1 to be clarified

   important output will be specifying the odrl extensions in a
   document

   open issue: namespace to be decide

   penny: let's avoid collision with UPF namespace

   Victor: not strong opinion,, but uris have to be
   dereferenceable

   <scribe> ACTION: Penny to update google doc with licenses
   [recorded in
   [8]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action01]

      [8] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-13 - Update google doc with licenses
   [on Penny Labropoulou - due 2015-01-15].

   jorge: is it desirable a Metashare namespace for the model?

   Victor: a LD4LT based would be also possible

   <scribe> ACTION: jorge to send email around about preferences
   and possibilities for namespace of the model [recorded in
   [9]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action02]

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action02]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-14 - Send email around about
   preferences and possibilities for namespace of the model [on
   Jorge Gracia - due 2015-01-15].

Examples

   [10]https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Examples

     [10] https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Examples

   8 examples for the moment

   <scribe> ACTION: victor to send to the list a call for further
   examples [recorded in
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action03]

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action03]

   <trackbot> Error finding 'victor'. You can review and register
   nicknames at
   <[12]http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/users>.

     [12] http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/users

   <Sebastian> [13]http://purl.org/NET/rdflicense/

     [13] http://purl.org/NET/rdflicense/

   [14]http://purl.org/NET/rdflicense/

     [14] http://purl.org/NET/rdflicense/

   these actions will be input for next telco

   <scribe> ACTION: vroddon to contact john for getting statistics
   on the use of licenses to select more relevant eamples
   [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action04]

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action04]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-15 - Contact john for getting
   statistics on the use of licenses to select more relevant
   eamples [on Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel - due 2015-01-15].

   <scribe> ACTION: vroddon to send to the list a call for further
   examples [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action05]

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action05]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-16 - Send to the list a call for
   further examples [on Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel - due 2015-01-15].

   <daveL> another license example is that used by the EU open
   data portal, relevant for the DG-T TM and EurVoc

   <daveL> [17]http://ec.europa.eu/geninfo/legal_notices_en.htm

     [17] http://ec.europa.eu/geninfo/legal_notices_en.htm

   Penny: most of MS specific licenses already covered by the
   examples

   [18]http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/two/model/
   odrl:inheritFrom

     [18] http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/two/model/

   <Sebastian> rdfs:label of odrl:inheritfrom

   <Sebastian> specify an algorithm

   <Sebastian> should we have a lider telco?

   you mean tomorrow?

   <Sebastian> actually we agreed to have a LIDER follow up telco,
   30 min after each LD4LT call

   hummm I did not remembered that

   <Sebastian> it wasn't announced properly

   <Sebastian> we will do it next time

   sure

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: jorge to send email around about preferences and
   possibilities for namespace of the model [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action02]
   [NEW] ACTION: Penny to update google doc with licenses
   [recorded in
   [20]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: victor to send to the list a call for further
   examples [recorded in
   [21]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: vroddon to contact john for getting statistics on
   the use of licenses to select more relevant eamples [recorded
   in
   [22]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action04]
   [NEW] ACTION: vroddon to send to the list a call for further
   examples [recorded in
   [23]http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action05]

     [19] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action02
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action01
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action03
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action04
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2015/01/08-ld4lt-minutes.html#action05

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [24]scribe.perl version
    1.140 ([25]CVS log)
    $Date: 2015-01-12 08:34:07 $

     [24] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [25] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/




Received on Monday, 12 January 2015 08:37:43 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:16:11 UTC