On tomorrow's call

From: Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <vrodriguez@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 14:20:40 +0100
To: public-ld4lt@w3.org
CC: vrodriguez@fi.upm.es, asunción Gómez Pérez <asun@fi.upm.es>
Dear all,

Before we meet tomorrow at 15.00 (CET), perhaps you may want to take a
look at the results that Penny and I have been producing during the last
weeks.

*1. Requirements document**
*Stemming from the actual needs found from Metashare licenses, and
departing from the ODRL language (link
<http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/>), we have collected a set of
requirements and a possible ODRL vocabulary extension satisfying them.
See the doc here:
https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Metashare_vocabulary_for_licenses

*2. Examples**
*Using ODRL and the extension described in the document mentioned above,
8 Metashare licenses have been expressed in RDF.
See the doc here. https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Examples

Any feedback is more than welcome!

Regards,
Víctor