Re: ACTION-12: Capture list of parameters that may be relevant for a skos classification

From: Penny Labropoulou <penny@ilsp.gr>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 13:30:19 +0300
To: "'Dave Lewis'" <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, <public-ld4lt@w3.org>

Dear Dave and all,

I have just created a wiki page regarding [ACTION-12: Capture list of
parameters that may be relevant for a skos classification] at :
https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Using_SKOS_for_classification_inform
ation.

Comments are most welcome! Once the decisions are made, I'll add the
relevant changes to the spreadsheet. Sorry for the delay!

I'm afraid that for this year, I can't attend the Thursday skype meetings;
unless some rearrangement for the time can be made, I'll try to find some
other solution. Anyway, I will continue to contribute at least offline.
Please, note that I have added some points at the spreadsheet regarding the
dcat-MetaShare mapping and that we're working on the licensing module
details together with Victor.

Best,

Penny

Penny Labropoulou