From: dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie]
Sent: piektdiena, 2014. gada 30. maijs 17:47
To: public-ld4lt@w3.org
Subject: meet up at LREC

Hi all,
As most people are currently travelling this week we were unable to hold the call yesterday. But as many of us have travelled to the same place, i.e. Rekyavik for LREC'14, why don't we try hook up at the conference dinner tonight to try and capture our thoughts and expressions from the many fruitful interactions here.

cheers,
Dave