Re: LD4LT group call Thursday 15th May, 8am UTC, 9am BST, 10am CEST

Hi all,
Also a reminder to log into the irc channel:

 1. go to:http://irc.w3.org/
 2. enter a nickname to go by in the channel
 3. enter channel code #ld4lt

We have some other useful community tools running for tracking issues
and actions:
http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/

Also, notes from the last call are available at:
http://www.w3.org/2014/04/10-ld4lt-minutes.html

Talk to you shortly.
Regards,
Dave