Re: [ld4lt] MetaShare OWL metamodel: first steps

Dear Andreas,

combing back to this. You mentioned in your email: "When classifying
linguistic resources by that schema, one can find potential datasets
quicker."

It would help a lot if you could give concrete examples of the kind of
resources that you would like to find. And in particular of the type of
"queries" you would like to issue.

Would it be possible for you to provide some examples?

I can then help to narrate a use case for the LD4LT site.

Best regards,

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano