[ld4lt] Linked Data, Language Technologies and Multilingual Content Analytics Roadmapping Workshop, Madrid, 8-9 May

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:02:40 +0200
To: public-ld4lt@w3.org
Dear ld4lt group members,

This is to remind that we will have our second face to face meeting in
Madrid, on 8th and 9th May, during the 2nd LIDER Roadmapping Workshop on
"Linked Data, Language Technologies and Multilingual Content Analytics".
The registration (which is free) remains open, and you still have time to
propose a position statement about the topic "language resources RDF
conversion".
More details at
https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/LD4LT_Group_Madrid_May_2014_Meeting

Best regards,