Registration for Workshop on Linked Data, Language Technologies and Multilingual Content Analytics now open!

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:09:34 +0200
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
(Apologies for cross-posting)
Register now for the recently announced workshop on Linked Data, Language Technologies and Multilingual Content Analytics (8-9 May, Madrid). A preliminary agenda has been created and the registration form is available.

If you are interested in contributing a position statement please indicate this in the dedicated field in the registration form. The workshop organizers will come back to you with questions to answer in the position statement. We then will select which statements are appropriate for presentations on 9 May, and inform you by 28 April.

We are looking forward to see you in Madrid, both for this event and the MultilingualWeb workshop!

Best regards on behalf of the organizers,

Felix Sasaki