W3C LBD CG Telco 22 September 2020: Agenda and invitation

Dear all,

# Invitation to this call

The next call of the LBD CG is scheduled for:

> 22/09/2020, Tue, 15:00-16:30@UTC/ 17:00-18:30@CEST/ 16:00-17:30@BST/ 08:00-09:30@PDT/ 23:00-00:30@CST

# Connection details

# Minutes

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HfwFpAIUgGB65_Wjm3Qeg_g9Rb3Y2X8lSO2ED53qU4/edit#

# Agenda (Tentative):

> Introduction
> Preparation of TPAC 2020 (see also separate invite)
> Group Organisation (Also to be discussed on TPAC)
> Building Topology Ontology (BOT) - release 0.3.2 prepared
> Ideas for topics and future calls

We are looking forward to the call!

Best

The Chairs

P.S.: We are interested in getting suggestions from the community about potential agenda items for the following calls. Please send your suggestions to public-lbd@w3.org or to the chairs, whether you have a short presentation to bootstrap the discussion, and an approximate duration you think the discussion will last.