W3C LBD CG Telco 03 November 2020: Agenda and Invitation UPDATE: Meeting minutes now included

Dear all,

# Invitation to this call

The next call of the LBD CG is scheduled for:

> 03 November 2020, Tue, 16:00-17:30@UTC/ 17:00-18:30@CET/ 08:00-09:30@PST/ 00:00-01:30@CST

rdfs:seeAlso <https://www.timeanddate.de/zeitzonen/event?year=2020&month=11&day=3&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=37&ah=1&am=30&msg=W3C%20LBD%20CG%20Telco%2003%20November%202020>

# Agenda (Tentative):

> Introduction of new participants
> Quo vadis W3C LBD CG - >>>New CHairs wanted !<<< - The chairing commitee is looking for members who are planning to take over chairing the group in 2021
> Topics and structure for the planned call with the WoT group (Planned for 11 November 2020 17-18:30@CET)

# Connection details