RE: Data Dictionary (bSDD) extended adding uniform resource identifier’s for linked data model

My 2 cents
Standardwise you would expect to have a full bSDD SPFF download according to the IFD (ISO 12006-3) EXPRESS meta-schema.
I hade these discussions many times with Catenda in the past.

Anyway, investigating IFD-LD variants that could make this access easier in future.

Greetings Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Senior Data Scientist

T +31888663107