From: Mathias Bonduel <mathias.bonduel@kuleuven.be>
Sent: donderdag 7 november 2019 17:50
To: public-lbd@w3.org
Subject: outreach to W3C Spatial Data on the Web group

Dear members of the LBD group,

As discussed in the previous call on the 22nd of October, I reached out to the members of the W3C Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group (SDW) regarding the broad topic of geometry. They invited us to come to a W3C group meeting in Toulouse on the 19th of November. They will allocate a time slot for an open discussion with members of our group and we can also join remotely (that's what I plan to do). If you want to join the meeting, please respond to this email and indicate when you would be available.

Link of to my post in the SDW group: https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1143
Link to the meeting info: https://www.w3.org/2017/sdwig/meetings/f2f-5.html (more information will be added here by the organization)

Best regards,

Mathias Bonduel