Re: Property that relates directly accessible spaces

Access for wheel chairs is certainly useful to model, but rather as an
extension of BOT. If you start modelling accessibility to the
handicaped, not only you have to go beyond wheel chairs (e.g. visually
impaired) but also you may run into disagreements due to differences of
regulation between countries.

Typically, in order to reach acessibility requirements, a building have
to have *all* rooms accessible by wheel chair. The details of which pair
of rooms can be crossed on a wheel chair or skate board is largely
irrelevent.

--AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann