Re: 2017 Linked Building Data Group Meeting 16/02/2017@17:00CET

Hi All,

Please find a link to the minutes from our last meeting -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aEIwMO-uYs4tKMKIQ5PRwNSaE_ac-I3-0_7dRP6noi8/

These can also be found through the Linked Building Data community site
- https://www.w3.org/community/lbd/meeting-minutes/

Our next call will be Tuesday the 14th and an agenda and call details
will be sent out before hand.

Kind regards,

Kris.