RE: W3C BDW Working Group Teleco @ 11:00 CET Tues 13th December

Dear All,

Hereby some further input on the use case discussion we had during the latest telcon (LC-SC.PDF).
I distinguish 10 typical use case areas for LD/SW (in phases and between phases) related to an asset’s life-cycle.
Potentially we have more explicit use case types ( extra or sub cases) when also considering the supply chain related to the asset’s breakdown (see matrix in sheet 3). For instance going from a global-generic/functional asset description to a detailed-specific/technical description (i.e. bridging ‘levels of detail’ of functional solutions to vendor’s building  products).

This view is part of an bSI Modelling and Linking Guide in development in the bSI TechnicalRoom/LDWG, which current version I include here just for information.

I know the W3C LBD CG is more generic then the bSI LDWG but hopefully we can cross-fertilize a.m.a.p.!

Greetings, Michel

Ps
The pdf-layout as generated by Google Docs is sub-optimal …

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Data Scientist

T +31888663107
M +31630381220