RE: Planning to close Open knowledge-driven service-oriented system architectures and APIs (KiSS) Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Dear Colleagues,

The e-mail W3C was sent 6.3. - ten days ago. I am not sure if we have any time left to decide, but as a chair of the KiSS group I am writing to you to check if the group should be resurrected.

As a researcher, I have been continuing working in line with the KiSS group vision. So, I suggest that we could meet to discuss any further steps for the group.

Please send me an e-mail, if you are interested to meet and continue with the group? Depending on the responses, we could call for the online meeting sometime next week, for example.

Best regards,
Andrei

#+
Andrei Lobov (Dr. Tech.)