Re: Support for lists of lists in the dev playground

Hi Monika,

Yes, you are correct that the playground (neither 1.0 nor dev) support the
list of lists feature from 1.1 yet.  We hope to have the dev playground
updated soon.

Thanks for your interest in the feature!

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Semantic Architect