Re: JSON-LD 1.0 - "superseded" UI on site is overly harsh and pushy

On Fri, 7 May 2021, 07:44 Ivan Herman, <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> Dan,
>
> the presentation of
>
> https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-json-ld-20140116/
> https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-json-ld-api-20140116/
>
> has now changed. It displays the fact that the specification is superseded
> but, otherwise, it is exactly the same as before.

Thanks, that is awesome! I appreciate you getting this fixed and I think it
helps w3c by making its classic works citeable.

> I hope this settles this issue

I may send a suggestion to the Process doc team about their use of the word
"abandoned", but I can follow up there directly. As far as making JSON-LD
1.0 citable again we are all good. Thanks again :)

Dan