Re: Errata management

Awesome. This is what I get for not viewing the source... ;-P
________________________________
From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 2:29:53 PM
To: Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com>
Cc: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Errata management

I am not what you mean by robot...

It is an html + js file. The html file has to be installed with the right data attributes (github repo name, etc) and that is it. The javascript extracts the right issues from github on load time and displays them right away. Once everything is set up, errata management means github issues with some specific labels.

Ivan

——
Ivan Herman

(Written on my iPad. Excuses for brevity and misspellings...)